Kindred is located 20 miles southwest of Fargo and has easy access to both I-29 and I-94.
New Home Incentive - 701.428.3115
- Kindred offers a 2-year tax abatement on the first $150,000 and a special assessment deferral.
- The Kindred Public School District includes the communities of Kindred, Davenport, Hickson, Leonard, Oxbow and Walcott.
- Kindred Elementary is located at 55 1st Ave S and is adjacent to Newport Ridge. The elementary enrolls students from Kindergarten to Sixth Grade. Kindred High School is located at 255 Dakota St and enrolls students in Grades 7-12.
Parks & Recreation
- The Kindred Park Board offers many great recreational opportunities for all ages. Kindred opened a new swimming pool in 2015 in the city park directly across from Kindred Elementary. The city park also has a picnic shelter, basketball courts, playground and the Memorial Building, which can be used for special events or parties.
- Gilbertson Park backs to Newport Ridge and has playground equipment and is next to the Softball Complex.
Find contact info for Kindred Utility Providers.
For more information about the city of Kindred, visit cityofkindrednd.com
Kindred Homes for Sale